The Great Plains Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (GP-BCCEDP) is pleased to announce the RFP for Community Sub Contracts to implement Evidence Based Interventions. GP-BCCEDP is looking for community partners to take on this funding using creative approaches to increase breast and cervical cancer screening demand and rates in their service areas.
GP-BCCEDP funding opportunity is open to tribes, tribal agencies, urban tribal programs, tribal non-profit organizations that serve American Indians in the Great Plains Region (ND, SD, NE, IA). The purpose of the community grant is to provide support to entities who are wanting to implement evidence based interventions in their clinics/communities to increase breast and cervical cancer screening rates.
Attached you will find the Community Grant Application. The following are the deadlines for this funding opportunity:
- RFP Announcement: July 11, 2018
- Grant Application Technical Assistance Webinar (for those wanting to apply for funding): July 24th, 2018 @ 2pm MST
- Application Deadline: August 10, 2018
- Award Notice sent to Primary Contact: August 17, 2018
- Onboarding/implementation Planning for Funded Projects: September 24-28, 2018 (Day/Time TBD)
- Project Period: October 1, 2018 – June 1, 2018
- Final Report Due: June 15, 2018
Community Grant Request for Proposal
If you have any questions, need further clarification, or are having technical difficulties filling out the application please email [email protected] or call 605-721-1922.