Dr. Annette Bosworth, calls in and supports this group. She advises patients on the keto diet in her personal and professional life for over 2 years. She is the author of the book mentioned, Anyway You Can. You are welcome to join the group. Dr. Bosworth asks that you read the book or watch her YouTube videos to familiarize yourself with this topic. The learning curve is fast and the group supports all those trying to understand a better way of living.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/700182058
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +16465588656,,700182058# or +16699006833,,700182058#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 700 182 058
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aq1mtZkJ0
Here are several resources:
- Listen to the Podcast: 2 Keto Dudes http://2ketodudes.com/show.aspx?episode=140
- Read the book: Anyway You Can, by Dr. Annette Bosworth, available on Amazon
- Watch the YouTube videos: All Things Keto https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Pw0R3qlUSAjIFtYOgJwVoe52Ncn9MQr
- Buy a keto cook book or pull recipe off the internet.
- Make keto foods for all work potlucks
- Bring fat foods along on travel to stay in ketosis.